- About Noire Gold web siteNoire Gold Limited is the supplier of the goods and our address is xxxxx London, W1K 3BQ. Company registration number: xxxxx. VAT registration number GB xxx-xx-xx
- EligibilityTo be eligible to purchase goods on this Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Site under English law you must: (a) be aged 18 or older; and (b) register on the Site.
- PricesAll prices indicated for products available via the Site are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of the Site.
- Product DescriptionsWe will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Although we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Site at a particular time may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Placing an Order and Order AcceptanceYou will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Site. You will be offered the opportunity to review your proposed order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. You place your order request for goods from the Noire Gold Site by clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button at the end of the on-line order process.Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card. XXXXUnless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the cancellation section of the site, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the returns policy and procedure.
If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact Customer Services on the following number (open 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am-5pm) xxxxxxxx or contact us.
If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See Cancellation section of the Site.
- PaymentYou many pay using any of the methods specified in the payment section of the site. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Returns & ExchangesNoire Gold Online Returns Policy & Procedure. We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days from delivery.Within the order packaging, you will find a Returns Note with details of your order together with details of our returns process. If the items listed on the dispatch note do not match those contained in your delivery, please notify us immediately by calling our Customer Services Team on:xxxxxxxxx (Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm).If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete, or incorrect delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel.
If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (exclusive of the initial delivery charge) within thirty (30) days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition at our distribution centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
If you cancel your order but do not return such goods to us within 14 working days, we shall be entitled to collect such goods from you and to charge you for the direct costs of collecting the goods. You should note these charges (which may be deducted from a refund) are likely to exceed the costs of you returning the goods. Until such goods are returned to us, you are obliged to exercise all reasonable care to store the cancelled goods safely and in appropriate conditions.
Please Note: We cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
If the goods you receive are damaged or faulty in any way, or not what you originally ordered we will be happy to exchange the items or offer you a refund.
Please notify us immediately by calling our Customer Service Team on xxxxxxxx (Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm).
To assure prompt resolution, please provide the order number and keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online; we are unable to process returns for purchases made within a partnered retail location.
The Returns Process
STEP 1. – Completing the Necessary Documentation
You should receive a Returns Note with your order. Complete this document with all the required information. If you have not received this document, please contact Customer Services on xxxxxxxx(Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm) or by emailing us at [email protected].co.uk with your order details. Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
STEP 2. – Returning the Product
Goods must be returned to us in their original condition at our distribution centre within 14 working days of delivery. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed, and that you have included within the returned parcel your completed Returns Note. Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
STEP 3. – Processing the RefundIf you have chosen a refund, we will process the calculated refund within thirty (30) days of receiving your returned goods provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition at our distribution centre within 14 working days from delivery. You will receive email notification of your refund from our Customer Service Team.
If you have requested an exchange or replacement when ringing the Customer Services Team, this will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery.
- Title to GoodsWe will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Risk of LossRisk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
- DeliveryWe will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. See delivery section of the site. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more parts. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Acceptance of GoodsUpon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact Customer Services on the following number (open 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am – 5pm) 0800 xxxxxx or contact us.
- Intellectual PropertyAll content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Noire Gold Limited , its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by England and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Noire Gold Limited, its affiliates, licensors or partners, in the England and other countries, and are protected by England and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by that company, its affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by it. Except as set forth in the limited licence
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Noire Gold best interests to do so.
- Third Party LinksWe are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
- Representations and Warranties; Limitation of LiabilityTHE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-SITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY SITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR MISLEADING, FALSE OR DECEPTIVE STATEMENT IN THE CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED STERLING AS APPLICABLE OR THE VALUE OF THE GOODS ORDERED WHCHEVER IS GREATER. BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH COUNTRIES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- ComplaintsIf you wish to complain about any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service on the following number (open 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am – 5pm) xxxxxxx or contact us.
- DisputesYour use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from Noire Gold shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Welcome to Noire Gold web site. Noire Gold Limited provides the services available on the Site to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.